Sunday, February 16, 2014

lost

My thoughts are lost @ sea. Stranded on the idea of me and you. You can be Wilson. I want to be the one that goes crazy....... I think I already am. 


Gurl I want to be the the reason there is peanut butter with jam. What a cliche. I want you by my side when I'm old and sayin "back in my day".
             
You are a mother freakin Dragon!!! I am a simple night. I want to slay you but I'm scarred;);). (Lol!!)  Gurl you are trill. If we were playing Mario kart I took a spill on that banana peel for real ya feel? ( 2 chainz stuff right there)
I want to be yours but you are a closed locked door. So I will go find those "easy" to open unlocked doors for now.
      I can't think about anything but the thought of me and you. SSSHHHH hold your breath, honk your horn, were going Into the tunnel......vision.

6 comments:

  1. #hipster

    I don't know what the H is going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's the fact that it's 1:35 in the morning or what, but I just about lost it with Glinda in the sky on your last picture. I liked this though. #quality

    ReplyDelete