Thursday, April 3, 2014

leaving

I'm leaving. I'm going far away. I'm going where you will not fond me. I'm going where the train does not make a stop and where the cliff does not drop. I am not telling you or anyone else where I am going it will be me myself and my tboughts. Don't try and find me cause you won't. I will be on cloud 8 cause I know you will be looking on cloud 9. I am not hiding because you will be seeking. And that means you will find me. I am not running away cause I can bot be caught. I am not going to make any stops because I hate stopping to do stuff. I want to get where I'm going and I want to go where I'm Geting.

4 comments:

  1. "I will be on cloud 8 cause I know you will be looking on cloud 9" honestly this is so deep

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole thing is soo good. Honestly I don't know what else to say than wow. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the cloud 8/9 line and also I am not hiding bc u will be seeking. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete